Thursday, March 12, 2009

So with life changing moments...lives change

So with the passing of my father I started to really sit back and reflect about what and who are important in my life and I am dedicated to living my life to its fullest. With that in mind I am really focusing on what I really should be doing with I time in this world and my once passion and drive to acquire my empire has been halted. My father taught me that family is the most important thing we have in this world and those who I consider family by blood or experiences have been taken for granted for too long. I will focus my life on spending more time with them and not allowing my thirst for conquest get in the way anymore. I will continue to be the very best person I can be in the business world but at the same time devote just as much, if not more, energy to being a person for my family. I really was able to see the true colors of a few people in my life and I am truly grateful and lucky that I have them in my life, they are who I do this all for. In addition to this I feel like I want to have an even better relationship with my brother and my mom, just spending more time with them and talking to them more. I am trying to take it one day at a time and I just have to stay focused and not get sidetracked, I know that if I put in God's hands I will be ok, so that's what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment