Saturday, December 5, 2009

Time get back Blogging

Ok so it has been a long time since I have been writing in my blog but that will be changing immediately I promise. So there has been alot that has changed since September back when I wrote something so I will try and get this blog up to speed. First off I killed this semester and actually will be graduating in May (well technically I have 11 hours for the summer) so I am pretty excited about that. Next semester is going to be a beast, I am taking 22 hours for school, real estate license course, property management certification class, and LSAT test in February. Along with that I have decided that Champaign-Urbana is now going to be a location that I can't call home any longer because it is constricting my growth at this point, so home sweet home Chicago here I come. I am focused on one thing and that is acquiring my first rental property in Bronzeville in August-September, beginning my real estate empire. I know exactly what I need to do in order to get my credit score where it needs to be in order to make that happen, however that is only the tip of the iceberg.

I really need to focus my efforts on the building of my new company idea, The Conglomerate. Bare minimum I need to hit $60,000 but ideally I have to work towards $125,000...yes I said 125k..oh I didn't mention that I need to hit that by June? Yay FML! However...the one thing that I have is my imagination and my determination to success. I have done crazier and more unlikely things in shorter deadlines so this just means that I have to give it my all. So with all this drive towards purchasing my first property I have been working with my real estate agent from www.dreamtown.com (Jenna) and although she is cool, I can see where I would be better but that's another story. I have found about 5 ideal properties that have gone down since the time when I was originally looking and started this blog so I really want to get those. I have read three different books about landlords and I have gained a multitude of information so now its time to put that into play. I need to hit a certain number of promoters, photographers, graphic/web designers, and DJ's, to make this stuff a reality so I really am going to need to get on the ball. Not to mention that I am still doing events and hopefully we will still be able to use the Loft after the brawl with the Sigmas and the football team...fucking goofs.

Anyway, the first event will be for me and Moe's Bday and we will also be releasing the Conglomerate Cards out to all the people that are there. We have to hit capacity by midnight and if we can it will be major for setting the tone for the next semester. With the events that I have planned it will increase the Conglomerate network and provide me with the capital that is needed to take care of my credit issues. I am going to meet with my lawyer to have him get the judgment to be settled on and I will pay that out immediately if I have to, because I need it gone. I also will need to collect debts owed to me because I need that money as well. I have so much going on in the next 6 months that I really will have to stay focused to get it all done and meet all the goals that I have set.

Goals:
  • Graduation in May; BS in Psychology
  • Class Ring (deals with my Pops)
  • Real Estate License
  • Property Management Certification
  • 170+ on LSAT
  • 700+ Credit Score
  • $65,000-125,000 capital
  • Apartment Building in Bronzeville
  • Fortune Forde Properties, LLC
  • The Conglomerate, LLC
Well I think that's all for now....lol until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment