Sunday, December 6, 2009

Close to the storm

So I was thinking today as I was ignoring the fact that although I am close to a month off from school that I really don't get any breaks from "work." I need to write about 4 papers and study for 2 tests and then I am done for this semester. I am still waiting to hear back from the shipping company about my claim (trying to stay hopeful about that) and I need to make sure that we secure the location for the Jan. 21st event. In addition we need to get the rubber band bracelets disbursed to the community because that is major for us to get the buzz going. Plus I see my protege isn't ready to take the reins completely because he needed to be reminded about following up with people. However thats not a problem at the moment because he is still getting used to what needs to be done and balancing it all with your normal and school life. I am looking forward to next semester once I get all my classes since I found out that my MILS 202 doesnt count towards my graduation which is retarded...but yea..anyway.

On another note my agent is starting to piss me off with her inefficiency and lack of a constant communication...I don't know if she realizes that her ass will get replaced asap if she doesn't get it together and soon. I really want to get some floorplans on these buildings of interest so that I can make potential floorplans for each one of them when I have some free time. That way I won't be focused on one party and get short sighted into falling in love with one over the other. Also I need NOI calculations on each of the properties so that I can get it done so that when it comes to the point of me doing my business plan with www.masterplans.com I won't have to do all that and it will already be finished. I think having the photography aspect will help me as will in terms of marketing not only the building for the loan but also for the future tenants.

The last portion of my day has been reaching out to web and graphics designers so that I can finally get my fucking logo finished since Lauren just dropped the ball and let that bitch roll down the street and get hit by a train. I mean she does great work but at the end of the day this is why I say I can't work with black people...no fucking professionalism. So now I am trying to see if the designer that was mentioned on Justin's page (http://www.justinmcclelland.com/) and I also reached out to Surface 51. Now granted Surface 51 is my prime choice but I have a feeling their price is going to be fucking out-rage-ous! Hopefully I can work something out with them because I am not trying to hear anything around the 5k-10k range...really hoping for a 2-3k range but I think I might be wishing for a dream. We shall see.. There are so many damn expenses needed for this damn business idea to even start up right.
  • Website: $3-10k
  • Card Printer: $2.5k
  • LLC Registration: $600
  • Email ListServ: $2k
  • Card Software: $2k
  • Total: $10.1-17.1k...: basically 10-20k [aka FML]
The key is that if I hit my numbers I will be out of the red with 10 people...so I guess thats what I need to focus on...

No comments:

Post a Comment