Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Daily Sacrifice to be Great...Sleep (zzzZZZzzz)



This is a sacrifice that I have realized is a must for me to reach the level of greatness that I am capable of attaining and that everyone has the ability to capture if they are willing to give up some of the pleasure in life, namely sleep. I have trained my body to be able to function at 110% on only 2-4 hours of sleep, so that I can maximize my efforts and my research in future business endeavors. It is because of things like this that convinces and constantly reassures me that my efforts will bear fruit and not just a one time sustaining effect but an everlasting nutrition for many generations. All I need is a strong internet connection, some good music (preferably Jazz or R&B), something cool to drink, a good pen (Uniball Fine Tip Pen, Pilot G2-10, or Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Marker), sturdy notebook, and quiet fan or cool breeze blowing.

I know that at the end of the day I will simply look back at these sacrifices as mere steps to securing my future, just as a professional athlete looks at the countless hours spent in practice perfecting their skills. Along with this ideal I simply just remember my favorite quote and the understanding that my company was built upon:
"Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't."


No comments:

Post a Comment