Saturday, January 10, 2009

Designs and the Answer




Well I decided on the answer that I have been looking for and I have come to the decision that I am not going to move to Atlanta to attend Emory for law school and instead stay here in IL and attend an IL based law school. I am unsure whether or not I will be attending law school at Univ. of IL at Champaign or another Chicago school such as Northwestern or Univ. of Chicago, however regardless of where I am going to go it will be cheaper then if I were going to Emory. I am going to get information on all three of the schools and see who has the best real estate law program since that is what I want to practice. I am going to make sure that I get the highest I can get on my LSAT so I can try and get a full ride so that in case I don't want to be a Graduate Counselor that I won't have to be. The one thing I need to consider is that Univ. of IL offers a program that allows me to get into law school without even taking the LSAT and I am sure it will come with even more options for tuition offers. I am a bit relieved that I won't have to worry about this anymore and can focus on my real estate business, nightclub, and my personal real estate projects. I think I am going to try and get a part time job in either real estate or bartending.

The other thing that I was able to do was come up with some more potential designs for both my rental units and also my personal unit. I think that the designs I have are going to appeal to more students and people who want to have realistic yet upscale living spaces, especially with all the extras I am trying to include. For example I am thinking of offering pool tables or dining rooms tables for rent that can be placed into the dining room of the campus units, which is great for people who don't use formal dining rooms to eat like most college students. I have plenty of other ideas that I am currently working with I am thinking of creating a poll so that I can see what people like and dislike about their current rentals. I am going to continue to make more designs as well as start looking at the housing available in the area although at the present moment I am not interested in doing rental homes solely from the experience I have had living in them. I also need to start looking at some of the comparable units in the area so that I can not only match and surpass their amenities but also make sure that rent price is also comparable.


This is the design I made for my personal unit which will be made by combining two separate units on the same floor. That way I will have the floor all to myself and not have to worry about being bothered by anyone, especially since I want to live on the top floor...peep the workout room lol fucking serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment