Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today was an interesting day for me because I realized that even though I am now 24 (feeling a bit aged lol) that I am still fairly young so I still have plenty of time to learn new things...which has always been my one regret about growing older. With each day that passes thats one less day, hour, minute, and second for me to learn something new and with all the things that I want to learn I have to be very efficient with the time that I have. I want to get some training on auto mechanics (formal training) and body work as well, real estate broker, home inspector, construction trade, and even photography. Knowledge is a great motivator and its the reason that I want to have a successful empire so that I can have the time and resources to spend learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment